The War We Don't See 2010 film by John Pilger
Monday, December 7, 2009
An early Republican viewpoint
"The prudent, penniless beginner in the world, labors for wages awhile, saves a surplus with which to buy tools or land for himself, then labors on his own account another while, and at length hires another new beginner to help him. This is the just and generous and prosperous system, which opens the way to all, gives hope to all, and consequent energy and progress, and improvement of condition to all. No men living are more worthy to be trusted than those who toil up from poverty--none less inclined to take or touch aught which they have not honestly earned. Let them beware of surrendering a political power which they already possess, and which, if surrendered, will surely be used to close the door of advancement against such as they, and to fix new disabilities and burdens upon them, till all of liberty shall be lost."
- ► 2010 (18)
- Happy Holidays
- Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and...
- Obama Administration Diverts Small Business Funds ...
- Defence bill allows $6.8 billion for 30 F-35 Joint...
- UFO's & Exotic Weapons @ WTC Disaster?
- Ramfjordmoen, EISCAT, & spiral anolamies in Norway...
- Feds to use unmanned Predator aircraft drones to ...
- Explosive acts of terror in Baghdad are all about ...
- Plasma EMF DEW Laser Extraterrestrial Weapons
- One Nation Under Siege
- NUTRIMEDICAL REPORT SHOW
- Peace keeping and stability operations institute
- Sibel Edmonds wants hearings
- Ouspenski: In Search of the Miraculous
- The Bahá'í World Centre at the base of Mt Carmel
- Mt. Carmel: A holy place since ancient times
- "This film is neither a work of fiction, nor a doc...
- Main stream media does business as usual while his...
- Zoe Keating Plays"Escape Artist"
- Some history of US involvement in the middle East
- Star Wars in Iraq
- Project Bluebeam Video
- Steal This Movie
- Star wars returns
- An early Republican viewpoint
- ~Ode to Duhbya~
- ▼ December (28)