Monday, December 7, 2009

"This film is neither a work of fiction, nor a documentary"





THE ORION CONSPIRACY # 1 - SEB JANIAK





THE ORION CONSPIRACY # 2 - SEB JANIAK




More than fifty years of misinformation and manipulation in the shadow of the media have divided and impoverished public opinion, so as to control it all the better.

This film is neither a work of fiction, nor a documentary.

Forget the words "esoteric" or "fantastic", here we're speaking about REALITY...

~0~
Opinion

The best Sci Fi is reality and makes us thankful for tinfoil. What I see here is a collage of things that I've read and experienced through the years in addition to some that I've never heard of, but I have a hunch that I can find references to all of them on the Googleplex. Reality, tinfoil, or Sci-Fi, this is an edifying presentation that tickles my aha spot. I have a difficult time resisting a catagory so that I will be able to file it, like I guess it is a control issue, but for now I'll accept it for reality and hope that it isn't an H G Wells thing...G:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers